This Blog is Now Searchable!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Goals for Summer 2010

With how much everything has changed so quickly these past few weeks I have decided to make goals for myself for this summer. Because you can’t take care of anyone else if you don’t take care of yourself first.

Here it goes…

1. Start being able to run a mile or two without stopping.

2. GAIN some weight. Okay don’t bash me for this but I really think to be in real shape I need to put on a few pounds. And then tone up from that.

3. Blog more.

4. Take time for me.

5. Take each day one day at a time.

That is my first five. If I come up with any more I will add them later. When I accomplish one I will cross it out and make a post about the challenges and how it felt to finish it!

No comments:


Powered By Blogger

Swagbucks